Minecraft Dungeons Release Date is announced by Mojang. It is going to be released on 26th May 2020. All Minecraft players are eagerly waiting for this new game. To Play game, you must know Minecraft Dungeons System Requirements. This action game will release on PC, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. The more details about Minecraft Dungeons given below.
Minecraft Dungeons System Requirements
The hottest game in action nowadays in the gaming world is none other than Minecraft. Minecraft is a very popular game and there are diehard fans around the globe. The developers of ‘Minecraft’ Mojang have always tried to ‘Woo’ the fans with their brand new and creative updates. Ever since there was an announcement of a New Game inspired by the classic Dungeon crawler – Minecraft Dungeons there is a lot of hype around it. Minecraft Dungeons is going to be a 100% solo hit but the questions which are arising in many minds are as follows – When will the game be out? Which devices will it support? Will it be free? Will it be a Multiplayer game? The most frequent question which flooded the internet was what will be Minecraft Dungeons System Requirements?
Since the trailer launch, It cleared stated that the game will first come out on PC in 2019 & later by April 2020 on the other consoles such as Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation and PC.
Minecraft Dungeons System Requirements (Minimum)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- VIDEO CARD: Integrated: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.41Discrete: Nvidia GeForce 400
- Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4
- Pixel Shader: 5.0
- Vertex Shader: 5.0
- Free Disk Space: At least 1 GB for Game Core and Other Files
These are the minimum system requirements of any device for the Minecraft Dungeons game.
Minecraft Dungeons System Requirements PC Recommended
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz / AMD A10-7800 APU 3.5 GHz or equivalent
- Cpu Speed: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 10
- Video Card: GeForce 700 Series or AMD Radeon Rx 200 Series (excluding integrated chipsets) with OpenGL 4.5
- Pixel Shader: 5.0
- Vertex Shader: 5.0
- Free Disk Space: 4 GB
- Dedicated Video RAM: 256 MB
These are system requirements of PC for the Minecraft Dungeons game.
Minecraft Dungeons System requirements on PlayStation 4 and above series
- Product code -CUH-2000 series
- Main processor – Single-chip custom processor
- CPU: x86-64 AMD “Jaguar”, 8 cores
- GPU: 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD Radeon™ based graphics engine
- Memory – GDDR5 8GB
- Storage size – 500GB, 1TB
- External dimensions Approx. 265×39×288 mm (width × height × length)
- Mass – Approx. 2.1 kg
- BD/ DVD drive – (Read-only) BD × 6 CAV
- DVD × 8 CAV
- Input/ Output Super-Speed USB (USB 3.1 Gen1) port × 2
- AUX port × 1 Networking
- Ethernet（10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T）×1
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption. 165W
- Operating Temperature – 5 ºC – 35ºC
- AV output -HDMI™ out port (HDR output supported)
This is the basic PlayStation 4 supports basic Minecraft Dungeons System requirements and you could play with the standard model too.
Minecraft Dungeons System requirements for Nintendo Switch
- Screen – Multi-touch capacitive touch screen / 6.2-inch LCD Screen / 1280 x 720
- CPU/GPU – NVIDIA Custom Tegra processor
- Storage – 32 GB of internal storage, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system.
- Wireless – Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)(*)
- Bluetooth – 4.1
- Video output – Up to 1080p via HDMI in TV mode
- Up to 720p via built-in screen in tabletop mode and handheld mode
- Audio output Compatible with 5.1ch Linear PCM output
- Sensor – Accelerometer, gyroscope, and brightness sensor
- Operating environment – 41-95 degrees F / 20-80% humidity
- Internal battery – Lithium-ion battery/4310mAh.
These are system requirements of Nintendo Switch for the Minecraft Dungeons gameplay.
Thus we can clearly see that the basic Minecraft Dungeons System requirements, for all the systems are the same as above. For Xbox One and Xbox One S, both devices are compatible with the game. Minecraft Dungeons Release Date is announced by Mojang. It is going to be released on 26th May 2020